A Journey Towards Self Love And Self Care.

Hello Reader!
Hope you are doing well.
Today is the last day of 2020 which was really tough for all of us.


My love for writing took me here.

I am writing this just to tell you that you are important. 
You are unique.
You are beautiful. 

Your soul is pure and no one can take away your inner real aesthetic beauty.

I want you to love the creases you get under your eyes when you smile .
I want you to love your tummy that you have always been so insecure about.

I want you to love your self even if you have make wrong decisions in life.

I want you to love your self even if you have always been misunderstood by the whole world. 
I want you to love your self so much that you don't need anyone else to love you in order to be happy.

Being a dietitian I am gonna try my best to tell you and motivate you to eat healthy but at the same time I want to tell you that your diet is not just the food you eat but also what you listen to, what you watch, what you read, with whom you hang out with, your circle everything that your body absorbs. 
Please be mindful of the things that you live with.
Never let anyone dull your sparkle. 
Love the way you exist.
#PositiveVibesOnly
#LoveYourself


Yours truly
Priya <3







Comments

  1. So thoughtful, waiting for your upcoming articles 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Never let anyone dull your sparkle."
    Well said. Looking forward for more.💯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment