MUSHROOM ~ My Heart has so MUSH-ROOM for you to stay 🍄

 Surprising health benefits of Mushrooms 🍄




So in just 3 simple steps I m making my favourite dish.

1. Wash it in warm water for a while so that germs comes out.


2. Mix it with onion garlic paste + salt + turmeric powder. 




3. After a while add some water and let it boil for a while. 



It took hardly 15 minutes to prepare Mush veg.

I added negligible amount of oil in this nutritious veg. 🥗

Mushrooms are a rich, low calorie source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. They may also mitigate the risk of developing serious health conditions, such as Alzheimer's, heart diseasecancer, and diabetes.

They're also great sources of:
  • Selenium.
  • Copper.
  • Thiamin.
  • Magnesium.
  • Phosphorous
For protein specific diet, DM !

Bye!

Eat Healthy!  Stay Healthy! 

Priya <3 

Comments

  1. I have tried other mushroom recipes, but this one is tastier than my previous attempts at mushroom<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the appreciation 🤗
    XOXO ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment