Volley 🏐



If I am writing what I love and I don't write anything about Volleyball, it would be an injustice. 





Volley  🏐💕


So it all started when I was in 4th standard.
I use to play  with all the Bhaiyas who used to be on the ground.

And while playing the feeling used to be out of this world. 

The level of enthusiasm as high as if I m flying like a free bird.

And it went on and on.

Seeing my love for volley my PT teacher would never stop me playing it in any period. (Even when he knew I was bunking my classes).

There were days when I played volley from 1st to 9th period which means from 7.30 a.m
 Till 1.30 p.m.

And again with my brother or father till night.

The love for volley is insane.



Luckily in my school all the games teachers recognised it and induced me into those selection process. 

Clusters -  Regionals - Nationals 

And this was THE BEST part of my school life, something I will cherish forever.

The train journeys with my team to states like Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, and almost all the cities of Gujarat were surreal. 



It went on and on year after year.









    The slang line which we use to shout after every drop was -

 Come on...Come on everybody say.... Action replay.




 Years have passed and I don't play it now .



But still when I see it the level of enthusiasm is still the same. It makes my eyes twinkling and my heart overflows with eagerly excitement. 


Even if I will forget to play it I know my Volley will remember me because it exist in me, because it belongs to me, because it loves me.


It is not just a game for me, it is an emotion. 💛


A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:

Its loveliness increases;
 it will never
Pass into nothingness;
 but still will keep
A bower quiet for us,
 and a sleep
Full of sweet dreams, 
and health, and quiet breathing.》 

These lines of John Keats are so apt.


               


                                           .








Comments