DON'T WAKE ME UP

                                                                  

                                                                     

Don't wake me up


I wanna tie your shoe laces

and comb your hair.

I wanna see the rain

Sitting with you on the chair.

I wanna play with you any sport

and laugh my heart out in the court.

I wanna tell you some random story 

and deep inside I would feel you as my lottery.

I wanna cook for you your favorite meal 

and feed you with my hand.

I wanna watch with you the sunset

sitting on the sand.

I wanna stare you into your eyes

till my tears fall.

I wanna walk with you till the end of the globe

as far as you are by my side i would never sob.

I wanna write poems on you every single day

Just by holding your hand I would feel like a fay.

I wanna click pictures with you and pose madly

And would never miss a chance to tell you how much I love you...truly, deeply and yes madly. 

YES...YES...YES...

I know you will shatter all my dreams and hopes.

You will show me the harsh reality of this world

and would wake me up from my imaginary world.

But let me tell you that I take delight in fairy tales.

And for the sake of my soul  I would live in my fabricated world forever.

That world...which is mine.

Where I have everything. 

Where you are the gentleman.

Who makes me feel like I m home.

Who sings in the car.

A funny man who doesn't treat my feelings like a joke.

Who eases my nervous system. 

Who makes me feel calm.

Who is gentle.

Who loves loving.

Who loves me for who I am and not who I could theoretically be.

And I know... that world exists. ♥️








Please, don't wake me up.



Comments